For those planning a trip to Bhutan, here is a checklist taking you through the Trip Organizing process.
Select an itinerary from our lists of tours and treks. If you want a custom itinerary, please do let us know with details such as:
- the number of days you plan to spend in Bhutan
- tentative date of arrival and departure
- Group Size
- personal interests and things you want to do while in Bhutan
- Indicate clearly your Port of Embarkation (POE) on Druk Air
Payments for your tour to Bhutan must be made in advance prior to your arrival in Bhutan following the wire transfer information given below;
Bank: Bank of America, New York, USA
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Beneficiary Bank: Bhutan National Bank, Thimphu, Bhutan
Account No. : 6550691700(USD A/C)
Swift Code: BNBTBTBT
Ultimate Beneficiary: Bhutan Excursions (Tour Operator)
* Please note that all tour operators in Bhutan are subject to the same payment procedure of forwarding funds via a bank account maintained by Bhutan National Bank in New York. Your confidentiality and security is fully assured.
- Email/fax a copy of the Bank Transfer to Bhutan Excursion, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +975-2-337378
- On receiving full payment, your Druk Air E-Ticket and the visa approval copy will be e-mailed to you.
- Your final Visa will be stamped in your passport upon arrival at Paro Airport.
- For those coming to Bhutan by road through India, your visa will be stamped at the immigration check point in Phuntsholing or Samdrup Jongkhar.
Let us lead your journey in experiencing the best of the Dragon Kingdom